[Gpdd] Announcement: New Household Addition

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 21:12:01 EST 2004

. To share our household news, we are no longer enjoying the status of being
the only pets in our home. Mommy brought home a stray dog she found at her
school. She thinks he is really cute and obedient, but from our point of
view we are a little worried still. He is kind of a big dog, looks like a
Terrier/ Chow mix. They call him "Fluff." He could easily stand on his hind
legs and dip his head into our pen, just for sport. They make him walk
escorted on a leash at all times in our area which is the living room. When
he goes in the other part of the house, he still has to wear the leash, but
he can roam freely if they shut the door back there. Mommy is worried about
his "basic instincts" considering the breeds he is descended from.

As far as how he behaves towards us, sometimes he reminds Mommy of a
gentlemanly guy who averts his eyes when a lady is undressed. That's because
he won't look at us directly usually, even from across the room. But he
growled at us once, so we don't think we like him. If anyone has any ideas,
please share.

Happy New Year from Snickers and Snowball, the temporarily dethroned little
kings