[Gpdd] Miscellaneous

MICHAEL LABBATE labbatesms at msn.com
Sat Jan 17 13:13:56 EST 2004

This is my first submission -- I've just been reading the postings over the past few weeks.

Hello from New Jersey to all piggies and slaves .  My husband and I are slaves to: Patches (2 yrs old on February, she was pregnant when we got her), and her babies, Percy (female) and Scamper (male) -- the babies are about 1 1/2 years old.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned Peter Gurney's book. I bought it last week and read it already!  He has some interesting suggestions and I loved all the piggy pictures.