[Gpdd] [Health] The Best Water Bottle?

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Sat Jan 17 21:08:32 EST 2004

Hey Everyone!

Things are going well here as long as we stay inside.. it's REALLLY friggin
cold here in northern Ohio!  I know that other places are worse.. BRRRRR...

My question to you is what is the best non-leaking water bottle out there
and where can I get one?  The one that I've had for a LONG time has finally
started leaking.  I got another one like it and it leaks.. Got a different
kind tonight.. and guess what.. IT LEAKS!  GRRR..  Thought I'd throw it out
to the best guinea gang in the land!  Thanks for your responses!

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."