[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Anorexia

Roberta rdk at netos.com
Sun Jan 18 00:11:39 EST 2004

This is my first post.  Earlier this week, Pixie (age 3.75) refused her vegetable treat.  She has resumed eating veggies, but she still is not eating hay or pellets.  I can't figure out what's wrong.  Her poops are smaller than usual, but her pee is normal.  She still drinks water.  Hand feeding hasn't worked very well.  She's still feisty but she seems a little uncomfortable (she shifts from foot to foot).  She doesn't cry when I poke around.  Her teeth are fine.  Any advice?

Roberta, Pixie, and Izzie