[Gpdd] (SILLY) Thank you Secret Piggie Person!

Tammy Raabe Rao raaberao at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 14:21:48 EST 2004

Since I had about seven secret piggie people to whom I was assigned, I have
NO idea which one sent me my parcel yesterday. But I actually SCREAMED when
I opened the box! Beaker is my favorite, most favoritest Muppet, and he is
the reason I am nicknamed Meep (I kid you not).

So thank you so very much, Secret Piggie Person, for sending me Beaker! I
have never had him before despite my obsession with the geeky Muppet, and I
am one happy little piggy slave. :) Thank you thank you thank you!

Tammy
And the Madness