[Gpdd] [MISC] Pregnant Guineas - Thank you Jenni!

Toffee & Reese's Mom toffeepig at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:19:30 EST 2004

Hello every pig & person!  Really quickly- I would just like to say thank
you to Jenni for her research done on the 'immaculate conception' subject.
I too saw that the posts seemed to be getting rather heated, & I also
remembered learning about the two 'horns' of many (smaller) mammals'
uteruses.  I hope that this can sort of settle out the subject, as the posts
were gettin' warm!

Next, we have nearly finished the expansion on Toff & Reese's cage & I will
be trying to create a site for you all to visit & see the pigtures!!  Eric
says that he has noticed Toff & Reese not always getting along- one
chittering at the other, etc.  Reese has grown SIGNIFICANTLY over the last
couple of months & is QUITE hefty now!  The ramps in the cage will be good
excersize I hope!  We were also able to create a 'play-pen' area under their
cage with leftover cube panels, but we haven't put them in it yet... we want
to wait until Katarina is in bed as she likes to climb into the pen & we're
afraid of her & the piggies getting hurt.

This is already longer than I expected, but thank you all for reading & I
will get the pigtures up ASAP!

Hello wheeks to all from Toffee & Reese!!

Anna, Toffee & Reese's

Eric, Katarina, Sully & the fish

Peter Piggy picked a peck of pickled piggy poo.