[Gpdd] [PIGLETS] <add your subject here>

The Ross Family wg.ross at lineone.net
Tue Jan 20 14:19:45 EST 2004

To all guineapig lovers.

About 3 years ago my special piggy Toffee gave birth to 3 gorgeous piggys.  2 healthy piggys and one who we thought was going to die.  But this is a message never give up on the little ones, even though i am 13 the littlest piggy also known as Truffle is my best friend and I can't imagine living without her. She is coping very well since her mother passed away 6 months ago and is know a big fat porky piggy who i nickname little baby monster even though she is not that little any more.