[Gpdd] CARE: water bottles

Murphy Catherine - Strategy Unit - catherine.murphy at cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Jan 21 07:52:03 EST 2004

During the rain and cold recently, I have had my 'outdoor' pigs inside,
allowing them to run about in my dining room and burn off that excess
energy.  They have their usual boxes, tubes, hay, newspaper and kibble, and
amazingly, they have been very good at pooping just on the newspaper - no
house-training or anything, they just knew!

But I have a problem with the water bottle.  As I don't have an indoor run
for them, I've had to rig up a complicated system for holding the bottle at
an appropriate height, using a laundry basket, bits of wire and string.
However, this is a problem when I need to use the basket for clothes!

I wonder if anyone has heard of a water bottle that has it's own stand and
self-supporting, or has any ingenious way of propping up the ordinary bottle
I have?

Thanks
Catherine, Pig and Bailey,
plus Olga over the Bridge.

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free