[Gpdd] MISC (Condolences)

Vanessa vbatcules at cogeco.ca
Wed Jan 21 08:13:46 EST 2004

Sarah,
My heartfelt condolences for the loss of Sierra. She sounds like she was a real sweetie.  It is always so difficult to lose one of our little ones because even though they're small of stature, they are big on love.  Know you're in our thoughts and prayers, and I think Sierra would have loved the resting place you've chosen for her.  I know in my heart she'll be waiting just over the bridge, and that she's in wonderful company there - happy, healthy, running and  jumping and playing.

Loving wheeeeks-
Vanessa and Skittles
Ontario, Canada