[Gpdd] housing/behavior

Cheshire321 at aol.com Cheshire321 at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 15:03:55 EST 2004

Hello fellow Piggie lovers. I have never posted before but enjoy all the wonderful advice I read everyday. I just had a question about my piggies (Mr.BoJangles and Elvis) and their cage. I made a C&C cage for them about a year ago. It has a ramp up to a second floor. Both piggies (but especially my younger one Elvis) used to climb up to the second floor all the time. I liked it because they seemed to be getting lots of ex cerise. Now I have not seen either of them venture up the ramp in a few months. Has anyone else experienced this? Anything I can to to persuade them up there? They get excise at floor time but I would still like to see them using the top floor of the cage. Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Mary Ellen, Elvis and Mr.Bo