[Gpdd] announcement: re: Stretch

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Wed Jan 21 22:41:29 EST 2004

Dear Mary,  I have tears in my eyes, I'm so sorry...I know your suffering,
but hope you will accept comfort in knowing that you tried your best to care
for Stretch...I will speak to my Little Ones that are already on the other
side of the Bridge to watch for Stretch and welcome him with warm paws and
warm wheeks-- they, along with all our other piggies of our great big GPDD
family, will take care of him, he is not alone.
                          With love and hugs to you, Mary-- from Jenni &
Beethoven