[Gpdd] RE: [CARE] <shampoo>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 22:57:01 EST 2004

Hi AmY,
I just bought a shampoo called "critter care" or something like that which works for lots of small animals. The stuff I bought is a spray-on shampoo that just dries off, you don't need to rinse the piggilies. (I've never tried actually bathing a GP, and I'm not sure I want to). They also make a regular, 'lather, rinse, repeat' -type shampoo also good for GPs. I bought it at Petsmart.
About GP obesity, yes, they can get overweight. My advice is to limit or avoid the sweet, junky treats you can buy at pet stores and just let them enjoy fresh parsely, dark-leaf greens, broccoli, and other crap that kids hate to eat.
Lauren, Piglet, and Pooh Bear