[Gpdd] [CARE] <unknown cause of death>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 23:40:21 EST 2004

Hello Marilou, Paparika and Willow
I'm very sorry to hear about Rajah's passing. Did you take Rajah to the vet, afterwards? Perhaps, for the sake of your two other piglets, you may be able to have the vet to perform a necropsy to determine the cause of death. On a happier note, give my congratulations to Paparika on her pregnancy. I hope you have the number of a good vet with GP experience in preparation for the big day. Wheeks and kisses,
Piglet, Pooh Bear, and Lauren