[Gpdd] (MISC) Stretch

Rebecca Wilmot rebecca.wilmot at permabondeurope.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 04:05:20 EST 2004

Dear Mary

I was saddened to read your terrible news about Stretch and am sat here
with tears in my eyes at work.

I hope you are OK. My poor Vinnie died over Christmas as his bladder
burst as a consequence of stones, he was only 2 yrs old.

Those wretched stones, I hate them.  We have been beating ourselves up
for not realizing and getting treatment sooner, he must've been in
agony.  I have a picture of him by my bed and say goodnight to him every
night.

I hope Stretch meets up with Vinnie and that they have plenty of fun and
frolics in the big veggie patch in the sky.

Take care,

Bec & Jimmy pig

Rebecca Wilmot

Permabond Engineering Adhesives Ltd