[Gpdd] MISC: Brownie Bear was a Chirpin' this morning...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 10:58:47 EST 2004

Hello Slaves!
Every morning at about 5:30am I change Brownie
Bear's towels in her cage (before I leave for
work). And this morning was no exception. So,
I was doing my thing, and then after I was done
B-Bear jumped into her cage. And then, she started
acting strange (like she was freaked out about
something) and then it Happened Again...
She stopped in her tracks and stared crazily
into space and started CHIRPING! I wanted to
laugh so bad but I didn't want to disburb her
song, so I remained still and let her serenade
me.

Brownie chirps about every 4 months or so, and
each time I can't figure out what triggers it.
It's still nice to hear her song every so often.

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)