[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Potty training

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 18:07:38 EST 2004

Hi All,
I want to thank everyone for their suggestions on potty training my Flannel
Pig. So far, he has progressed from totally ignoring the litter box to
trashing it. I find it moved and on its side every day. I guess he's
communicating something that would be unprintable!
I sort of enclosed the area with a towel to make it like a hidey, but he's
not falling for that.
I guess I'll just live with those strategically placed towels in the room.
The trouble is, now he has expanded his world to include the bedroom (he
noses open the door or just dashes out when we enter the room). I can't
totally line the floor under the bed with towels!
This pig keeps us on our toes!
Anita & Flan