[Gpdd] Re:housing/behavior

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 19:40:09 EST 2004

Hi Mary Ellen

When my guinea pig, Tasha, was about 3 to 3 1/2, she
stopped going up the ramp to the second floor. She was
started to get older and had joint pain. If your
guinea pigs are getter older, this might be the
reason.
If they are still young maybe something scared them or
stung them up there. My Tasha went over a year without
getting into a box and she loved them. By talking to
my husband who saw her come flying out, we figured out
that a wasp had stung her. I found the wasp in the box
a short time later. Well that is two ideas to think
about. I hope you resolve this problem.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven