[Gpdd] [MISC] Yubb spot

Karen Century kscentury at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 20:27:08 EST 2004

Dee,

I remember the Yubb spot!  Named after a piggy called Mr. Yubb, I
believe.  I found out about the Yubb spot when I emailed the GPDD ages
ago (in 1995 or so) asking about why Eight Ball would maniacally chew
his paw (or whatever he could) if I scratched him right above his butt
(sort of the base of his spine).  I think a lot of dogs have that
"sweet spot" too.

After that, I think someone started writing in the guise of "Pigman
Freud" to answer such questions...

Best wishes to everyone and everypig,
Karen and Oopsie