[Gpdd] [Health]: Re: Busta's Scabs

Cristie Grabow cristation at cookiemonster.com
Fri Jan 23 00:05:50 EST 2004

Dear Kelly,

When we first bought Zoom, her ears were badly chewn up and she was ver sensitive about them, but we got some plain aloe to put on them, and altough it tingled a little bit, she put up with getting the aloe every day (2 times no less) untill her ears were no longer raw.  I strongly suggest it, however, Zoom is somewhat spoofy and would try and scratch her ears and such, so if you do use aloe, you have to hold Busta until it has completely sunk into his skin.  Good luck with him!

Cristie and Zoom