[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR - Dogs and Pigs

XraphieX at aol.com XraphieX at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 00:42:21 EST 2004

My mom is taking care of my 2 adorable piggies in Florida this winter, so
they can spend their days out in the sun, instead of stuck in the house up here
in cold Michigan. She recently puppy-sat for a friend for a couple of weeks and
the puppy also liked to chomp down on GP food... in fact, everytime the
piggies got a treat, so did the puppy! He even started eating romaine lettuce like
the piggies! i think he was just jealous... those pigs live a pretty lush
lifestyle... :)