[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <chirping sound>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 11:33:06 EST 2004

Someone mentioned their pig making a "chirping" sound. Maybe this is the sound that my Pooh Bear makes sometimes, that kind of freaks me out because I'm not sure what it means. Sometimes at night when I turn out the light, or make a noise after it has been kind of quiet, Pooh Bear will make an eerie chirping sound, really just like a bird chirping, and I have to go over there and pet him to make him stop. Does anyone know what this sound means? Is he afraid of something?