[Gpdd] Misc: The Cycle

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Fri Jan 23 14:47:48 EST 2004

David-
You put my feelings into words beautifully.  I do try to reply, usually
privately,
when I read of a piggie crossing the bridge, but I always have to wait a
while.
I find it so very sad, and so difficult to compose even a few lines.  Even
the
piggies I am not familiar with tug at my heart when they go.  Maybe because
I identify so strongly with the slaves who are left behind feeling helpless.
I applaud you for continuing to open your home to all those piggies in need,
and wish I was closer so I could do the same.  I marvel at Lil' Whistle, and
thoroughly enjoy and cherish him, tho' not a day passes that I don't grieve
a bit for his sister, Primoz, who went directly to the bridge.  Then I also
realize how very fortunate he is, to have been wanted and loved from before
his birth, considering how many others are out there, just sitting and
wondering if there is anyone out there for them. (this is as difficult for
me
as the condolences).  That makes me want to turn my entire apartment
into a piggie haven!
Yes, I think we will all understand if you don't reply to each of these.  My
kids
and I are still sad over the story of Lilac, the pet store piggie!.  But
that has
perhaps brought about some good in that many of us were inspired to do the
Pet Patrol.  And I agree on the point of balance - although we were
heartbroken
in losing Primoz before we could get to know her, Lil' Whistle is a true
blessing.

God Bless you and your wonderful wife, and your TEN great piggies!
Hugs and Piggie Kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle
  ~remembering Primoz at the Bridge