[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Fussy Fuzzy

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Fri Jan 23 13:56:19 EST 2004

Hi there "digesters"!!

I just love my little Fuzz-ball, as I call her.  She sounds a lot like your
B-Bear, Leah!  I have made the "mistake" of letting her become a free-range
pig in my son's playroom during the day and now she's so cranky when I try
to pick her up.  She loves her freedom.  Now, if there's food involved...oh
yeah, she's all over me!  And when I clean out her litter box/"vacation"
cage ( I call it that because I use it to bring her downstairs at night to
watch TV w/us!) she is right in the middle of what I'm doing.  I think she's
playing with me.  She runs in and out of it while I pick the poo....maybe
she's trying to play tag!!  Anyway, I was reading a post today about another
pig that didn't bite at first but started to later, once comfortable with
the slaves...reminds me of my son-doesn't act up for sitters or friends
parents but oh does give us a hard time!!  My Fuzzy is the same way-didn't
bite at first but now she is a nipper.  Doesn't draw blood very often (only
once I think) but it's aggravating.  I am hoping she'll outgrow it.  I try
to handle her as much as I can but I'm thinking she's one of these piggies
that doens't like to cuddle.  Boo hoo.

Lisa and "the Fuzz"