[Gpdd] CARE: Separation anxiety!!!

Michelle Melaragno doc141melaragno at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 23 18:50:29 EST 2004

Whew, I did it!  I just moved the 2 boar pups into their own apartment
next door to their Mum & sister.  One of the boys started to
rumblestrutt at 17 days of age!  There is a whole lot of noise going on
now!  I don't recall it being this hard with my last rescue litter.
Though this mum was especially attentive to her pups, so maybe they are
more bonded.  These pups screech every time I hold them.all the while
munching on a carrot or grape or kale.  Maybe it's just a vocal group.
Hope I can sleep tonight!  ~Michelle