[Gpdd] Misc- welcome back gpdd

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 05:45:36 EST 2004

Hi everyslave,
Glad to see we are ok now no viruses.
I was going to tell you about my  baby Gizmo, he is 8 months old, came 3rd
in the same show that Lenny came 2nd in, and how he is a dear sweet boy who
sings and dances. He doesn't chirp yet, but he straightens out for treats
left on his suspended ladder right up on his back legs, never had a piglet
do that before. Also he 'purrs' when he hears music, the radio is on most of
the time by their house in the kitchen, and particular noises on the tele.
But the weirdest thing is that when I blow kisses in that smacky-pouty-lips
way (can't describe it better) he makes a similar noise with his teeth. Now
the first time I observed this I thought it was coincidence, but it happens
every time now. I doubt it is as significant a noise to him, but he is
communicating something to me and it's lovely to think it's a kiss he's
blowing me.
Any one had similar experiences?

On reading the postings lately it is nice to hear from everyone, and I agree
it is most upsetting to lose a beloved piggie and sometimes I look at ours
and can't bear to think they will go one day.
Plenty of love while they are here and then less regret when they are gone.

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford uk slaves to Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and
Angelina and India, remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful
Sprite.