[Gpdd] [MISC] <add your subject here> Circle of life

pamrod14 at aol.com pamrod14 at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 12:32:31 EST 2004

I've been reading the Gpdd for awhile now ,and the one that really got my
attention was the one that David had written about the Circle of life. We lost
our beloved Furry Piglet after 5 years, he passed on to the Bridge on June 6
2003. I still miss him terribly, and think about him all the time. A month after
Furrys passing, my son and I adopted a 4 week old male abby mix from a rescue.
He was born on June 4th, 2 days after Furry had passed. Furry was a beautiful
short haired piggy. I decided that if I was to get another pig, I'd like a
long haired one. The rescue had only one male piggy at the time, he's Amos, a
beautiful black and white long haired abby mix. I know how much it hurts to lose
a pig, God has his reasons for taking our beloved friends, and my deepest
sympathies to everyone who has lost a special friend.