[Gpdd] CARE bathing piggies

Bkwrm132 at cs.com Bkwrm132 at cs.com
Sat Jan 24 12:58:34 EST 2004

Marion,
Wow!  Your piggies must *love*the attention to detail you're giving them!  I
have a long-hair boar named Bedhead, you may remember reading about he and
Zorro on the GPDD.

I bathe him once a week in non-winter seasons (we live in Chicago) and every
three weeks during the winter.  He loves the warm water and never puts up a
fuss.  In fact, he purrs while I towel him dry.  He even sits for me while I
clip his coat!  If he were human I think he'd be one of those men wise enough to
have professional massages and manicures!  : )

Thanks for the tip on Hartz Puppy shampoo!

Pam
Zorro, Bedhead, Sheila & Valerie