[Gpdd] [CARE] <Honey Pig>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 17:21:10 EST 2004

Hi Jussy!
Honey is beautiful! It took me a while to convert the "32 C" to "89.6 F." Is it summertime in Australia? Anyway, Your ice block sounds like a pretty good idea, although you'd probably have to replace it every couple of hours. I don't know what you have for pet stores down there, but you could probably find a simple small animal cage to bring indoors for about $25. It may not be as big as her regular one, but she might like being able to watch the going-ons of the humans in the house. Also, to give her excercise indoors, you might buy a playpen-gate thing for Honey Pig to run around in. You could either put newspaper under it, or like I do sometimes, put the cage into the playpen area and potty train her. Also, maybe you could attach a clip-on fan to her cage outside, to keep her cool. Good Luck with your babygirl,
Piglet, Pooh Bear and Lauren