[Gpdd] [Announcement]Re: K. C.'s daily routine

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 13:56:14 EST 2004

Hello Michael and Corrine

I haven't had to do as much to any of my pigs as you
have, but I have had to give meds, syringe feed, and
check on mine. When you are always thinking about your
sick pig and taking care of them, everything revolves
around your duties to them. It becomes part of your
life. Just something that you have to do for them.
Then went they pass on, you have this big vacant place
in your life. You feel like you should be taking care
of them, and sometimes you start to do something for
them before you remember that they are gone. It really
makes you feel guilty because you feel like you should
be doing your nursing jobs and you are neglecting
them. I know it is a really awful feeling and it makes
you so depressed.
I always end up getting another guinea pig and hope
that is is healthier and that it lives longer than the
special on that I lost. I do send my heartfelt
condolences for your great lose!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven