[Gpdd] New Member

Heather Primo heverbaby at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 14:03:14 EST 2004

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and their piggies. I am new to the news
letter and have read a few, and this seems like a really awesome and helpful
thing. I am a proud owner of four pigs. Roxie, Delia, Lilly, and Madeline.
Roxie is about a year and a half, Delia is about a year, and the babies,
Lilly and Maddie are about three months. They are all the cutest little
things.

Roxie is just curently getting over an eye infection. She had a white milky
substance comming out of her eye, and after a few vet visits she is doing
great!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and that I love this New Letter!

Sincerly
Heather
Roxie, Delia, Lilly, and Madeline