[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New member

Brian Hanly bhanly at clear.net.nz
Sun Jan 25 02:27:28 EST 2004

Hi everybody!

I just jumped right into the digest asking questions to all and sundry
without introducing myself.  I'm Charlotte.  I live in New Zealand and have
two fine boys, Mellow and Moomin.  Recently we had a terrible scare with
Mellow who nearly died but has slowly come back to health with an even
closer bond between us than ever before.  I'd like to thank everyone who has
written to me with comments about bedding.  It is an ongoing saga!  Regards
everyone and happy slavehood to you all.  Special wishes to all of you who
have been bereaved recently.  I cried so much for Mellow when he was sick
that I feel especially sad for those who have lost their pigs.  Take care.

Charlotte