[Gpdd] Re: Misc. Thanks

SARAH YOUNG YOUNG-S-255 at MSSU.EDU
Sun Jan 25 14:13:09 EST 2004

Hay to all
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who e-mailed me about the loss of
Sierra, it was helpful to know that there are people out there who
really understand how g-pigs can just steal your hart.
Sierra was 2 yr. silkie / short hired, the softest of my three babies,
ruler of under the couch and the top level in the cage, loved to chew on
my boyfriends shoe laces, (what no shoes? Toes!) demanded a baby carrot,
hay, and being petted behind her ears when I got home from work in the
morning. She would chirp at lest once every other month in the early
moring.
Yesterday I was at the pet store to buy some hay and food, I just had to
go and look at the g-pigs there, there was none there and on the way
home, I went out of my way and went to the shelter to look, there was
none there (I gess thats good, no homeless g-pigs) Later I took Lola and
Cheyenne to the vets, for a check up to make sure that they did not get
what Seirra had Cheyenne became soo scared that she let out the loudest
cry for help that I had ever heard! Lola on the other hand, just went
with the flow of things. (they'er both healthy!)
Sarah
Lola, Cheyenne and rembering Seirra