[Gpdd] CARE Feeding my Guinea Pig

Justine Carey uncivilgirl at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 18:00:36 EST 2004

OH... I feed honey some carrot every morning...I'm worried about that now!
My Mum is obsessed w/ growing herbs, so perhaps I'll steal some of her
Italian parsley.  We have issues in Australia at the moment with fresh fruit
and veges...due to bad weather over the past year, a lot of crops have been
negatively affected and thus the price of some items at the grocery store
has gone up anywhere between 50% or 500%. It's awfully expensive right now.
I think I should find a spot in the garden that I can plant veges
exclusively for Honey...what does everybody think? Will it be worth it?

Lauren - thanks for the ideas of indoor cages for Honey! I had a brief look
in the pet store recently...and i saw one of them cages used when you are
taking your cat in the car...perhaps something like that? I have no idea
what is most convenient.

xx jussy