[Gpdd] [Announcement] K. C.'s mommy and thanks

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Sun Jan 25 05:41:58 EST 2004

Thank you to everyone who has written to us personally and via the GPDD.  We
have read them all and will respond.  Please give us a few days.  We are
still overwhelmed by all that has happened and I am not taking it well.  I
still haven't been eating.  I barely drink fluids which I think is the more
important of the two.  Hence, my health is not the best at the moment.

Please be patient with us.  Many thanks!  and thanks again for all the
loving support that has been showered upon us.  We appreciate it more than
you'll ever know.

Corrine and Michael and K. C.