[Gpdd] [CARE] Differnt beddings

Debbie Fazica exeaire at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 22:26:06 EST 2004

>From the F. Family Klan!
Since I have 50 or so little wheekers we have tried alot of bedding!
Carefresh- expencive but good soft does't cause foot sores very absorbant and also messy
Cell-Sorb - almost a pricey alittle firmer way more aborbant excellent for odor control not quite as messy because it's heavier.
Aspen bedding- Moderate in price made by L/M in large bulk packs Independent retailers should be able to get for you. Oder control average and messy
Pine- cheap messy clean every 3-5 days
Woody pet- average price , somewhat messy breaks down into a powder starts off hard oder control GREAT we use this daily can get up 7-10 days with out a change ( Hope that never happens! )
Yesterdays News - Hard good w/ oder control avg.6-8 days price moderate
Hope this helps!
Deb