[Gpdd] [CARE] Re: Vacations. Worldwide Pigsitters.

mims at sas.upenn.edu mims at sas.upenn.edu
Mon Jan 26 10:40:56 EST 2004

Hi everyone.  I realize that with the uptick in postings about what to do with
your pigs while on vacation, it was time to post again about Worldwide
Pigsitters.  Several years ago, word went 'round on the GPDD about how it would
be nice if GPDDers could watch each other's piggies.  So I made a website
called Worldwide Pigsitters where GPDDers (I don't know how many non-GPDDers
have found it) could sign up as Pigsitting volunteers.

There is now a list of hundreds of volunteers from around the world, willing to
pigsit for you while you are away.  All you have to do is go to the website and
look up your location and see if there are any Pigsitters nearby.

Here's the address:  http://psych.upenn.edu/~mims/PIGSITTERS/pigsitters.html

Karen (and her piggy mascot, Miss Fergusson)