[Gpdd] Care: re: Vacations

Liddlepaws at aol.com Liddlepaws at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 18:00:29 EST 2004

We took Goldy on holiday with us once. This was a long time ago when all we
had was him and a couple of birds. Goldy had a nice travel box with newspaper,
a towel and some hay. And of course plenty of snacks! He was worried at first
because he thought he was going to the vets, but after a while he settled
down. When we came to a rest stop he suddenly got all scared because he thought
that we had arrived at the vets!
The only reason we took Goldy with us was because we were staying with my
Grandma. I don't think I would be happy leaving one of my babies alone in a hotel
or any other strange place. I don't think it would be wise at all taking a
pig camping!

Jussy - Last year I grew parsley for my pigs and they loved it. I think it is
definitely worth it!

Joey