[Gpdd] [MISC] Re: Single Guinea Pig

Shannon Ayers s.ayers at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 27 12:51:28 EST 2004

Hi Kelly,

I believe that having more than one piggy is ideal, however we are like you
and not set up for more than one.  Our Ginger is very happy, we have 4
hiding houses that we alternate in her cage each time we go out or to bed
and when we are home we remove them so she gets lots of pets, cuddles and
floor time.  She has developed a real bond with us, each time the kids pass
her cage they stop to pet and talk to her.  We all do, she is irresistable
:)  Also, her cage is in our living room so she is always close to us.  I
hope this helps.

Shannon and Ginger

(Also, if anyone remembers my earlier posts...Ginger no longer
bites...though is is not to say that she doesn't nibble on everything else
in sight!!)