[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New members

Roy & Sophia roy-sophia at ecosse.net
Tue Jan 27 15:47:25 EST 2004

Hi all,

We're happy that we joined this great list.

Here is a brief introduction:
We are Roy & Sophia, Roy is Dutch, Sophia is Greek and we're living in the
centre of Athens in Greece.
At the moment we have 8 guinea pigs: Klaartje (sow, lilac/slate-blue),
Hercules (boar, lilac/slate-blue), Medusa (sow, Abyssinian multicoloured),
Wilhelmina (sow, ginger-white), Amadeus (boar, Peruvian multicoloured) and
three unnamed babies (2 weeks old now) from Klaartje and Hercules in the
same nice lilac/slate-blue.
We are currently designing a new habitat for all of them, giving them much
more space. We'll post a question with regards to that soon....

We also have a black Labrador called Samouli and a white with black spots
cat called Spot.

Kind regards,
Roy & Sophia