[Gpdd] [SILLY] Guinea Pigisms

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 19:15:07 EST 2004

Having been around for many years (mid 1990's) on the Digest, I remember
"nope to sope"  and the phrase "NO SOAP" very well. I seem to remember that
the then, world-wide movement began in the UK. I know that my two piggins at
the time, Duffie and Max, joined up in a rare show of rebellion to their
mommy and support for their brothers and sisters in the fight against
"sope".
Along with this subject, I remember the phrase "stinky pig!" went around
(with the emphasis on "stinky"). I believe it began with Dale Sigler's first
group of boyz (brothers to the precious, precocious, princess Penny?) and
their need for bath's. This phrase has become a lasting part of my piggie
vocabulary ever since. When my pigs hear "stinky pig" they run for the rear
of the cage as they know mommy has the washcloth out!
Pam
Mom to Bailey, Stuart, Patches and Taz (Mr.. Stinky Butt!)