[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR

Heather Primo heverbaby at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:36:48 EST 2004

Two of my pigs, Roxie and Delia, were in the same cage for about a year and
did fine. Then about three weeks ago they started fighting and teeth
chattering, which is when I realized that Roxie had a eye infection. Due to
the eye infection they had to be sepreated, I thought that maybe this is why
they were fighting. I thought that Roxie just wanted to be left alone and
didn't feel good, and that Delia didn't want Roxie near her b/c she was
sick.

Well now that my Roxie doing better I have been taking them out of their
seprate cages to play together before I move them both back in, but now they
have been fighting and chattering there teeth as they were before. I want
them to move back in w/each other but I don't want them fighting.

Delia's temporary cage right now is smaller than the old one, and I don't
like to see her in it. It is aslo a bit darker in that one, I do not have
room for yet another large cage, though if I need to I will find room for
it. Does anyone know how I can get my girls to like eachother agian, or
should I just get Delia a new big home?

I will take any suggestions anyone has, please help.

Heather
Roxie, Delia, Lilly, and Madeline <The Girlies>