[Gpdd] HEALTH: Water bottles

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Wed Jan 28 16:49:15 EST 2004

Just an update on the apple cider vinegar question.  It has been a month
now since I've been adding a bit of apple cider vinegar to the water bottle,
on the recommendation of a lady who's been raising piggies for a long time.
I have kept two separate bottles, one with just plain water, the other with
the vinegar and vit c added.  The plain water goes practically untouched!
Plus, every time I open the bottle to refill it, it looks as clean as if it
were
just washed.  The piggies already looked healthy, shiny coats, etc, so I
can't tell a difference there, but they do have more energy and pizazzz.
(whether that is from the vinegar, or the new little playmate I can't say)
We will continue with our research  . . .
Susi and the Okie Piggies