[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: A new piggie to keep Honey company!

Justine Carey uncivilgirl at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:42:45 EST 2004

Hey everybody!

This weekend I'll be off to get a buddy for Honey =0) I am worried about
been out during some days, and also when we get electrical storms i worry
that Honey is alone in her cage. During yesterday's storm i ran out and
grabbed honey and hugged her for about half an hour. I think she appreciated
it.

Oooooh I'm so excited! I'll let you guys know all about the new member of my
family when she arrives. (i'm getting a girl, as Honey is a girl and as much
as i love piggies, i don't want 20 more honeys running around hehe).

xx jussy