[Gpdd] please help emergency health care!!!!

Greg Mondragon gregorymondragon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 19:15:44 EST 2004

Hello
 We have a very sick pig, he is only about 6 weeks old and he is very skinny, dehydrated and he is breathing very fast. I took him to the vet because I thought it was pneumia but the dr. said they couldn't here anything in the lungs that sounds like pneumia. She gave me SMZ to give him .1cc every 12hrs and to put him on a heating pad and to give him lots of water even if I have to give it to him with the eye droper and to feed him green bean and squash baby food. I work at a pet shop and a shipment of pigs came in about 4 or 5 days ago I noticed today that this little guy wasn't looking so good so I asked if I could take him home and try to help him...so I did. I have been calling him Precious. He is a long hair, fancy, white,tan and gray pig.Please if you have any suggestions please write back before its to late. love,Kim Greg and Precious