[Gpdd] Care...summer cooling

Michelle Paschall PASCHALL at qualexphoto.com
Thu Jan 29 11:22:46 EST 2004

Lousie,

My pigs seem to enjoy water.  They will swim laps in the bathtub but I
keep the water warm.  They also do not mind me bathing them as long as I
dont use the sprayer from the kitchen sink.  I think the noise scares
them.

Michelle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never heard anyone else on the digest taking their pigs for a
swim. Do
most pigs like water? That was a long time ago, but looking back I'm
pretty
sure Ziggy wasn't distressed or unhappy in the water. He also lived to
be
eight years old.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?  (summer will come back one day to
the
frozen north!)

Love from all of us,
Louise and her masters, Phineas, Delilah, Hillary, Pandora, Mostly,
Neville, and Mr. Norman, the rat