[Gpdd] [CARE] Weight

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Jan 29 13:34:58 EST 2004

Lauren-
I've wondered as well if my piggies are within a normal range as far as
weight
is concerned, since we don't have friends nearby with piggies to compare to.
It sounds like they are about the same as yours. When they went for their
manicure a couple wheeks ago, Snowy was 2.8 pounds and CocoPuff was 2.6.
I never got her weighed while she was pregnant - I'll bet she was over 3
lbs!
Lil' Whistle was just 0.8 then, but I know he's bigger now.
Did anyone ever answer the question of the mass of a guinea pig?
I wasn't sure how to go about it, but I know mine definitely have it!
Susi and the Okie Piggies