[Gpdd] FW: Announcement: Greetings!

GPDD Admin gpdd_admin at gpdd.org
Fri Jan 30 22:21:41 EST 2004

This is a forwarded message. Please direct all replies to the author.

From: "Deborah Tanovich" <dtanovich at sprint.ca>
To: <Gpdd at gpdd.org>
Subject: greetings
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:05:18 -0500

Hello everyone and all their little piggies

I am new to GPDD and have been reading the postings for a few weeks now and
finally have enough time to make a posting. My name is Debbie and I'm "mom"
to a sweet little fellow named Popcorn (for obvious reasons). He's our
second pig and quite the personality.  He loves his lettuce and carrots and
broccoli coleslaw.  He loves to gallop around "his" room during play time
and for some reason is especially fond of smelling feet and rubbing his
head along my feet when I'm sitting on the floor cleaning his cage. Popcorn
lives in a rabbit cage with his pigaloo and food and enjoys running his
laps.

I send condolences to all those who have lost their wee friends and
congratulations to all those who have become parents over the weeks.
Despite their reputation as not the sharpest pencils in the box, I think
GPs are sweet and wiser than they let on.

Just wanted to say hello to all in the GP world and look forward to talking
over cyberspace to all the besotted piggie people out there.