[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE great news!

Justine Carey uncivilgirl at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 00:07:29 EST 2004

Today I got a new piggie!

I named her Lady. She is very young...a few weeks old i think. She is white
with a brown patch around her left eye and her left body.

I introduced them to each other. Honey run around trying to sniff Lady's
bum...but considering Lady is new to the area and still stressed over that
she wasn't in the mood for play and kept running away from Honey. I picked
up honey for a bit and gave her a little chat about been sensitive to Lady's
feelings =0)

Anyways, once Lady has settled, I'll get some pictures of her and stuff. Put
it on my website. I've been quite sick the last few days and have been
unable to do any of that stuff.

Take care all.

xx Jussy, Honey and Lady