[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Pepper and Spike

Rod rod at megalink.net
Sat Jan 31 21:16:37 EST 2004

Carolyn and John,

Thanks for your note,  Sorry to hear the pepper had to leave you last
summer but I'm sure she is with her buddies and just having the time of her
life right now.

I will of course post her Rainbow Bridge to show she is now back home and
her place on the Poo Trail will always be hers. She was one of the few that
made the difference and we will not forget her.

The Poo Trail has accomplished the Goal that it set out to achieve.  We
crossed the United States  from Maine to Washington, some 3000 miles give
or take a Poo, on November 17th 2003. 6 1/2 years in the doing. Spike will
have to wait till the next great adventure comes along.

For now,  the team in resting.

Warm Consoling Weeeks  for Pepper.

Rod