[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Ivory has passed on

Carolyn and John Mullin mullin at newsguy.com
Thu Jul 1 10:45:35 EDT 2004

Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know that the last of our guinea pigs from the
house (where we had
them all) has passed on.  Her name is Ivory.  She was a white American.
She lived to be
6 years old!    Her mother was Mouse and her father was Flash.    Both
of those had
passed on three years ago.   Fenella of Wee Companions had taken such
wonderful
care of Ivory all the time we had gone through the foreclosure and while
living here and
having only one guinea pig here.  That one was Pepper (who died a year
ago last week)
and now we have Spike who has been with us for one year.  Hope that
wasn't too
confusing.   Ivory is at the bridge with all of her family and friends!
Hugs, Carolyn and John

--
Checked by Norton anti-virus system 2003 (http://www.symantec.com).